Monday, August 23, 2010

We are ready for fall {Meadowsweet Reveal}

From this...

Photobucket

to this...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This collection has been in my head for months and it's such a delight to see it come to life. As you can see there were many changes including the addition of skirt and tees. We are so so pleased with how everything turned out.

Photobucket

My favorite part of this collection is the pairing of a skirt under the embroidered jumper top. I love the layered look, added softness and how it turns the top into a dress.

Photobucket

David remarked that at some point I'm gonna have to actually tell jokes instead of saying "Pretend I just told you THE most funny joke."

Photobucket

Anyone have a good one I can use?

Photobucket

These girls crack me up!

Photobucket

So many expressions all within the span of a minute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm getting the shop ready now and everything should be available mid-morning.
Each piece will be a la carte for easy mix and matching. We'll be able to offer at least two rounds (hopefully more) of each piece, the second set will need a slightly longer lead-time.

***Please note that we will no longer be listing on eBay. From now on you will only find TaDa! Creations on Etsy where we can offer you set prices and less competition. Due to this change, we are no longer able to offer free shipping to newsletter subscribers.

3 comments:

Liz said...

beautiful! I love them all!

Amber said...

Every piece turned out just perfect!!! There is no way I could ever pick a favorite!!! I see you tried the flowers :) So easy huh! Did you add more layers? They look a little more full then some of the ones I have made.

Jessica said...

Gorgeous in every way!!! Love all the pieces...but I love those sweet, silly girls even more!!! Oh, how I wish a little Fall trip to beautiful MN was in the works.... ;)