Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stripe Knit Ruffles {new in the shop}

We just received a nice supply of gorgeous knit fabrics (we've got more coming too!). We are so excited about them that we had to show you before we even take time to make samples. I've added listings in our {shop} for both colors and if you are ready to get a jump on spring, you might want to order early. Request capri or full length when checking out. Now for the colors!

Love this gorgeous tone on tone pink, wide stripe. It matches our Sweet Tweet collection perfectly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's the same wide stripe as the lime ruffles we offered earlier.

Photobucket

And how fun would the red and white stripe be with our Raggedy Ann collection? Or with our Paris Paws pieces...or...the 4th of July...or...order the next size up for Christmas if you're a planner. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Amber said...

Love the tone on tone pink. I have been eying it for a little while, but with Reese having 9 pairs of knit ruffles....I didn't think she really "needed" another pair. But this post makes me want to make her a pair even more :) I put a flutter dress I made Reese on her the other day and instantly thought how nice a pair of green ruffles would look with it (the one color she has asked for and I haven't been able to locate fabric for).

I love the stack of fabric in the red/white knit picture. I love the top pink fabric and the blue bow fabric is so sweet.....swoon!!
Can I come and drool over all of your fun fabric stash (including the sweet tweet fabrics!)

TaDa! Creations said...

9 pairs!?!?! Geesh...my girls don't have a single pair yet. LOL I hope to resolve that soon. I haven't had time to sew for them in a long while.

Come on up and drool all you want. ;)

I've got my eye on that red stack for a new Raggedy Ann set someday.

Amber said...

Yes 9!!! She is sooo skinny that everything from the store falls off of her, even with elastic waist. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the Raggedy Ann :) Are the 2 fabrics I mentioned out of print?

TaDa! Creations said...

We have the same problem, with skinny little bodies and store-bought clothes not staying up. Elastic is great! :)

Yep, they are both out of print. The top one is Robert Kaufman barn dandy's, JoAnn used to carry some of that line. The bow print is a feedsack type print. I've had it about 4 years.

Amber said...

Sigh...your stash always does that to me...hehe. BTW so jealous of the nice cover stitch hem on the knit pants :)

Jessica said...

Hey now, don't hate on 'planners'! HA! {I figured I could say that after the email this afternoon}

And seeing that pink next to the Tweet set made me dream of two matching little girls...hmmm, what size was Grace's old set? Maybe Grace will get her wish after all ;)

TaDa! Creations said...

Oh my, Jessica, are you trying to tell us something? ;) Let's see...that was March of 2008, you waffled between 24 mos and 2T pants, but settled on 2T so she must have just been moving into 2T for the summer. Which also happens to be the same size of the Ann set back then too.

Sarah said...

You could make a pair of those pants for me too!! :)

Unknown said...

Where did you get that birdie fabric? ADORABLE!!