Sunday, January 23, 2011

Introducing...

...our spring collections.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Find them all right here.

I'd stay and tell you more about it, but y'all are keeping us on our toes. so you'll have to just read more in the listings. In the meantime, I'm off to Amy's where we are going to be whipping 20 Valentine tees assembly line style. Thank you all for your orders!!! The huge response just blew us away. We have been having so much fun with it that we hope to offer "Tee Time" every 6 weeks or so with a new $15 tee you can pre-order on the blog. Sound fun? Next up will be St. Pat's and then an Easter tee. Yep, I walked out of two stores yesterday with an obscene number of tees. ;)

One last thing. Feast your eyes on the perfection that is Amy's handiwork. Here stripes are so perfectly lined up that you can barely see the side seam in our close-up.

Photobucket

Amy. you. are. amazing!

You will not find a more perfectly made pair of ruffle knit pants on Etsy. We've also lowered our prices and added a size guide in our "Policy" section to make ordering even easier.

Ok, gotta run...tees are calling.
(And so is that bag of peanut M&M's I'm bringing with me. ;)


8 comments:

Jessica said...

Everything is gorgeous! Love it all!! Amy~ your work on those knit ruffles is A-mazing!

But.....you girls should have gone with the PRETZEL m&m's! he, he, he

Lisa said...

AMAZING, your things are so beautiful.

Angie said...

Love your blog and your clothes!! Our styles are so different as I am a children's clothing maker myself, yet always inspiring!! Love your knit ruffle pants as well!! Knit is hard to work with and yours are perfect!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
www.loisjeanslines.blogspot.com

Cole's Corner said...

WOW!!! I just LOVE your stuff!
... really love it.

I have a picture of one of your Raggedy Ann outfits saved from forever ago. I don't even know where I found it.

I'm so happy I found your blog to oogle at!

Spears said...

ooh, can't wait to see the St. Pat shirts. I found a sweet green skirt at a consignment store a few weeks ago, now it just needs a white St. Pat's appliqued shirt to go with it :) And I'm sure I'll be ordering an Easter one as well...I plan on keeping you guys in business, lol

Kate said...

Do you have to open up the leg on the jeans before you add the applique? If you would share you secret!? :)

TaDa! Creations said...

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments. So glad you all enjoy our sewing.

Kate, yes! You must open the leg or you will drive yourself crazy. I did that once. LOL It used to be that you could open up the inseam and take it out entirely, to make working on the bum easier too. but these days, the inseam is usually a double row of stitching and not possible to recreate when putting it back. So you'll have to take out the outseam, at least with Old Navy and TCP. You can re-stitch it up by following the factory crease where it had been stitched, or just measure the seam allowance. In the beginning I would leave the threads that were partly still attached to help for a guide and then clean it up after I was done. The first time I did this I was sweating bullets, not sure I could get it back just right, and now it's old hat. Hope this helps!

Lula Bee said...

Ohhhhh! LOVE these...You never cease to amaze me!