Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A look back

One year ago today we said good-bye to my Grandpa Jack for the last time. He is truly missed. But I am so grateful to know that he is not alone. He is walking "streets of gold" with his Savior. And though we are missing him today (and always) he is not one bit sad for there are no tears in heaven. He is in the midst of the most awesome praise and worship service you could ever imagine, spending eternity praising God. That makes me smile.

Photobucket

Two years ago, about this time, I was listing a custom collection for Halloween. Looking back at these photos I'm amazed at how much my girls have changed. This was before their rebellious streak was made known. *sigh* But at the same time, I see so much of who they are today in these sweet little faces. I wish I could go back and hold their tiny little bodies one more time.

I can't believe I sold anything with these photos! It must have been the cute little girls. ;) These were taken with my old point and shoot. What a difference a good camera makes.

My plan is to list this sample set next week! They were worn two times (once for modeling and once to church).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love that picture of your grandpa - he looks so warm and caring! I'm sorry you are missing him ((HUGS)) but indeed he is rejoicing in Heaven!

The halloween sets are too cute!! Too bad they are too little for us :(