Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's official!

My girls think they are superstars, now that they are in print.

Photobucket

If you are local (Shakopee Minnesota), clear your calendars for February 20th and come hang out with us at Eagle Creek Quilt Shop. The girls are getting ready for their runway debut *tee*hee*. And Amy and I sat down last night to finalize our sewing timeline. Lots of fun in store and we'd love you to join us.

Photobucket

If you'd like a glimpse of the class I did 3 years ago (when Amy and I met), go here.
I'm the 9th picture into their slideshow.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That's cute! Great job! It's very exciting!

Amanda

Amanda said...

That's cute! Great job! It's very exciting!

Amanda

Kori said...

I bet the place will be packed! Someday when I open a brick store you guys will be one of the first I ask to add your style LOL -

Jessica said...

Fun! Loved seeing all that TaDa hanging up (from the slideshow)...can't wait for new designs! {hurry!} tee hee hee

TaDa! Creations said...

Thanks ladies!

Kori, that would be fun!