Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Time to Destash! Someone hand me a kleenex...

 
My drawers are overflowing and there just will never be enough hours in the day to make my way through it all.
 
I have never purged my supplies like this before. And I hope it all sells before I get too sentamental and start crying all over the place. Is there a 12 step program for letting go? There should be. Seriously, the photos of my girls in this one, this one, and this one are just killing me. Oh those kissable cheeks!
 
I can't beleive I'm letting go of all.of.my.euro.patterns. There are 10 different ones. And even one I had twice and didn't even know it. That ought to tell me I had a hording problem, right? Geesh!
 
But honestly, Dave Rasmey told me to sell, sell, sell. So do it I must. ;) I listen to him every day!
 
So here goes...hop over to my shop to see all 23 listings, right {here}.

 photo
RecentlyUpdated7_zpsab58c751.jpg
 

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm trying to get on the Dave Ramsey train, too. You are so disciplined to be doing this. Good for you!

Julie Bigboy said...

I have to do that too, I need a major destashing. I have so much fabric it would take a lifetime of sewing to get it all used up (but it didn't stop me from looking at your goodies!) LOL ;)