Thursday, November 29, 2012

Forever Family TaDollie


A special little dollie is on her way home today.
And soon her little owner will be on her way home to her {forever family}.

Golly, I can't even type that without getting teary eyed.

God is SO good!

Photobucket
 
Jenn sent me some vintage sheet scraps she had left after making {these two adorable quilts}.
So this little lady will be perfectly at home in her new room.

Photobucket


Zephaniah 3:17 "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you; quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”

 
Photobucket
And in a couple of days I'll be able to share the other little treats I tucked in the box for her two big sisters.

Eeek! I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Looooooooooooooooooooooove!!!! Teary-eyed over here too!!

You have such a gift, Angel. I hope you know that the things you make are not just material in significance, but they bring so much joy and love to the recipient AND the giver. Heirlooms. Full of heartfelt emotions.

...after the holidays I would love to order a special dollie for a little someone that has captured my heart :)

Jenn said...

OH MY GOODNESS. TEARS. I can't thank you enough Angel. I know how busy you are and this is just such a sweet sweet blessing. Our little Sunshine is going to adore having her first little dollie. I can't wait to see her home snuggled in bed with it! It is PERFECTION! I am so lucky to have a friend like you!!

Amber said...

Perfection! This will match her new room so well! What a precious thing for her to hold onto forever. I know it will get much love! Love the verse you embroidered!

Jennifer said...

Angel, I love that you use your gift to bless others!