Monday, October 1, 2012

How Can I Keep From Singing

Photobucket

Last April I started what was to be one simple little wall hanging for my mother-in-law, for Mother's Day. I had yet to give her something handmade by me and I was on an embroidery hoop wall hanging kick. You can see my first one {here}. I was also brainstorming whether it was doable to make my own embroidery patterns to sell on Etsy. I'm still thinking on that one. Well, this project grew by two more hoops to become a trio as I kept finding great verses that fit her and the little bird. It finally became a Mother's Day/Birthday gift that we gave her in August. Her birthday was in July. Um yeah, not a shining moment. 

I snapped a few photos of them on my wall before I wrapped them up.

Photobucket

I might just need to make these a second time to have over my mirror. I left the nails up. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now on to finishing up our Christmas stockings once and for all.

5 comments:

Ms_Megan said...

I am really wanting to learn to embroider, and I love these little wall hangings! They are so cute! What a Lucky Mother in Law!

Debby said...

Your Mother in Law must have loved this gift, beautiful!!!!!

Jessica said...

Adorable! Love the colors you used!

Angel said...

What a beautiful gift to receive. I love embroidery. You are very talented.

Angel said...

What a beautiful gift to receive. I love embroidery. You are very talented.