Monday, November 14, 2011

Coming Soon...A Chrstmas Stocking Tutorial

I'm almost done with one of my final custom orders for the year. And it was just too fun (and timely) not to make a tutorial out of it. Especially since I figured it out as I went along. ;)

Those are some of the most fun projects. Right?

Photobucket

And I'll share a few little tips on how I made the matching pillow cases too.

Photobucket

All these little beauties will be on their way to Italy, hopefully tomorrow.

Photobucket

Enjoy your sneak peek, Jen!

6 comments:

Amber said...

EEEKKKK Talk about absolute cuteness!!!! And the embroidery....EXCELLENT!!! You blow me away my friend!

Josh and Tawnya Begay said...

these are super cute!! Can't wait to try to make one!! excited about the tutorial!!!


tawnya begay

Josh and Tawnya Begay said...

these are super cute!! Can't wait to try to make one!! excited about the tutorial!!!


tawnya begay

Jessica said...

Super cute!

easternerinutah said...

Yea! I bet we will have lots of visions of sugarplums dancing in two little heads around here! We can't wait to get these. Thanks again for doing this for me!

Sarah said...

can't wait for the stocking tutorial. Always wanted to make my boys stockings... eventually :)