Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Fall!

It's a gorgeous 88* here today and fall is in full swing. We have a week of rain coming soon so we are enjoying this weather as best we can right now. Tonight I get to scout out one of my favorite spots, looking for the perfect family photo backgrounds. It's the perfect night for a walk and preparation for taking photos for one of my favorite families this Friday. I'm praying that the scattered thunderstorms they moved up a day, stay away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam actually asked me to take his picture. It was so nice to have a willing subject.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I just finished up a teensy-tiny blouse in size 12/18. It was quite fun to make this along side of a size 7 at the same time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy fall y'all!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

The little vignette by the front door looks great! Love Sam's pic!

chantek said...

love the white hydrangea.
and that's a very sweet dress.