Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pinterest love

My new time-waster errr love, is Pinterest. I'm sure you've all been "pinning" for some time now, but just in case you haven't discovered it, you really need to try it out. It's like bookmarks, for all the pretty stuff on the internets, only better. I used to save photos that I loved, to my laptop, only to realize later that I couldn't for the life of me remember where it came from. Pinterest solves that by letting you "pin" any photo from the net and then it keeps the link back to the site, for you. So go sign up and get started pinning, you'll love it. If you like, you can view my pins too, I'm under Angel Eagen. Warning: it's highly addictive.

Here are my favorite finds as of late...

Photobucket

And if you haven't yet read the book "The Help", please please please put that on your summer reading list. You'll thank me. ;)

5 comments:

Amber said...

Oh no....more to repin :) Love the bunting pillows...must make one :) BTW did you make your quilt yet? If so any scraps I can use for gift (from last year...eekk) so it matches??

Martha Carolyn said...

I am going to be your newest follower on pinterest! I am so addicted, just like you. :-)

Cathy said...

I peaked over at it...very interesting! I may give it a try! Thanks!

Folly said...

Okay, you convinced me! You're the first person I'm following. . . now to build my own boards. :-)
Michelle.

Young Adventures... said...

I tried it awhile ago and couldn't figure it out. Not sure what I was doing wrong. Everyone says it is addictive so, I figure ignorance is bliss. :) Love your board though and it makes me want to try again.