Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring cleaning on eBay

Photobucket

Sizes range from 2T to 4T, and include this very special piece.

Photobucket

I purchased this piece from Jenn Cooper, who bought it from Nicole Owen's Sweet Tea Shoppe. BTW, Nic has had some really beautiful blog posts lately, as always, and I hope you are a reader. Nic was/is raising money for their adoption from Ethiopia, so when Jenn was selling it and said that the proceeds would be given back to Nic I jumped on it. My girls wore it maybe 4 times and it is still in excellent condition. You can see Nic's original photos {here} and Jenn's {here}. This is the top that keeps on giving...as the proceeds will again be given back to Nic. :)

You can find all of my girls' summer resales {here}.

Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

Cute stuff! :) Would you say that MJ dress fits true to size?

Angel said...

Michelle, I think it does run true to size. The chest is adjustable because of the drawstring, but the length from top of shoulder to hem is 23.5" I make my 4T's 24" long for reference.