Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fun

I came downstairs to see that Emily had filled her mini cupcake tin with Little People. They just looked so cute there all lined up. Made me smile.

Photobucket

I'm working on a fun project using red polka dot oil cloth and I can't wait to reveal it next week. I'll just say that my sewing area has been moved and greatly improved.

Photobucket

Sam may or may not be running around the house kicking a soccer ball, yelling "I got 4 points!", all while wearing his sister's polka dot swimsuit.

Happy F R I D A Y !!!

6 comments:

Kris said...

That is precious!

Young Adventures... said...

That's great! Make sure to take a photo of Sam and keep it to show his future wife someday. :) Love the polka dot oil cloth. Have a great weekend Angel!

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see what you make :)

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see what you make :)

Folly said...

I love those little people in the pan. I wish I would remember to pull out the camera when my little one does these things! So cute. :-)

Erin said...

yes I hope to post it on craigs list!! There will be a few other neighbor hood garage sales!