Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This week...

...we made what is quite possibly our most favorite Pop Garden TaDollie to date.

We love all the different textures, velvet and satin ribbons, corduroy and of course the felt.

Do you suffer from the what-ever-I-just-made-is-my-most-favoriteist-thing-ever-itis?

Me too. Welcome to the club.

Photobucket

I love how her mom described her daughter as having eyes like Hershey's Kisses.

Hmmm...are Hershey's Kisses tax deductible?

Because I think I consumed a few too many, all in the name of research. ;)

Photobucket

Another lovely name.

Photobucket

And another sweet outfit.

This time to match a sweet TaDollie and her apron.

Photobucket

And "Happy Spring" to me!

Photobucket

I just love these melamine pieces and tablecloth from Target. My kitchen is going yellow this spring and I can't wait to use these for a get together shortly after. I didn't have enough will power to resist all those scalloped edges. The small plates and bowls are meant to be used as place settings, but they will all be serving pieces for me. And a great deal for around $2 each (the platter is $15). I can just see that platter filled with cupcakes or little sandwiches and a plate and bowl as some sort of dip combo. The aqua striped bowls will be perfect for Sam's Dr. Seuss birthday this fall too.

Is it starting to look like spring at your house?

7 comments:

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

It's a good affliction to have, Angel. You've created another TaDa heirloom :)

Target is filled with so much springtime goodness! I was there this morning (my first time out in ages!) and I couldn't help but admire all of those happy colors.

Can't wait to see your 'new' kitchen ...

Jessica said...

Eeeeeeek! That sneak peek was just what I needed after a looooooooooooooong day of business craziness! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

The dollie is too sweet - love the cord bum =)

The pastel plaid bowls are just so darn sweet...I've been resisting the temptation thus far...but did you see the vanilla crochet 3/4 sleeve cardi with vintage pearl buttons...Happy Spring to me! Ha!

Angel said...

So glad you got out Colleen! I love spring at Target, such a happy place. I put back at least 4 things for myself and still spent way too much. Eek!

Jessica, now you've got me thinking I need at least 10 of those bowls. wouldn't they be great for sundaes? I missed that cardi, sounds beautiful, but picked up the orchid one with the sweet 1" satin ruffle all along the front edges. Love it!

Kris said...

Oh your little one is so precious! Love the outfit and the dollie. AND the dishes from Target!

Erica said...

My little Morgan Sue loves her dollie so, so much! You do amazing work. My son wonders if you could ever make him a doll... you know, like a cowboy maybe... he loves it too! :)

Thanks so much for an amazing keepsake for my sweet baby girl.
Erica

Amanda said...

Everything you do is amazing Angel! Thanks for linking up!

Amanda

Julie said...

I totally bought those Target pieces for myself last week too! I needed something to eat my lunch on at work and love the happy colors so I bought the plate, platter and bowl. They make me HAPPY! :)