Friday, January 28, 2011

Lovely Dresses

Have you visited Mod Cloth yet? They've got some perty adorable dresses. In fact I have never seen so many dresses all in one spot. I love the names they give each piece too. And their descriptions are just as fun. I've been drooling over these dresses in a "wish I could wear them" kind of way. I think I need to tape a pic of my favorite one on my fridge for inspiration. But today I'm making Valentine cupcakes with the kids. I think I'll wait until Monday. ;)

Here are my many faves from their site. In no particular order except this first one.
(please note I have never ordered from them, so I have no idea on the quality or fit)

Autumn Wheat Dress $68

Photobucket

My most favorite. Even the back is cute!


Photobucket

Seafarer Dress $80
This one reminds me of Olive Oil from Popeye. But I still love it.

Photobucket

Sea You Later Dress $50 Perfect date night dress.

Photobucket

Phosphoresence Dress $58 This is SO my color!

Photobucket

Indie Darling Dress $55 Love the sweet ruffly sleeves and lace.

Photobucket

Ignite the Night Dress $53 Um, yeah, totally hot!

Photobucket

Navy Notion Dress $52 Love, love the ruffles.

Photobucket

A Little Bit indie Rocker Dress $70 A sweet, I should be baking cupcakes and wearing an apron kind of dress.

Photobucket

Art Instructor Dress $42 So cute with tall boots and black tights for fall.

Photobucket

Blooms of Montmarte Dress $110 Just sweet.

Photobucket

About the Artist Dress $53 So classic!

Photobucket

Picnic and Choose Dress $100 The 1993 girl in me would adore this. And still does.
Photobucket

Variations on a Theme Dress $81 Gorgeous! Reminds me of how Maria made clothes out of the drapes for the Von Trapp children.

Photobucket

Hepcat Dress $50 Love, love LOVE!

Photobucket

Crisp Cola Dress $48 Would probably look terrible on me, but it's still cute.

Photobucket


View From Above Dress $105 Wish the bow didn't look so much like a tie.

Photobucket

Soda Fountain Dress in Ginger $45 So aptly named.
Photobucket
Um, yes please!


**Another fun site is Jennifer's Style Your Life blog. I found Mod Cloth through her and lots of other fun sites I didn't know existed. She posts "virtual" outfits which are fun to see.

7 comments:

Young Adventures... said...

I have never checked out this site. I love all of them!! Thanks for sharing have a great weekend!

Ruth H. said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for the introduction! I've been looking for some cute, new dresses.

Cole's Corner said...

I LOVE browsing ModCloth!
In that... I wish I could wear that way... :(

bekks said...

I love most of the clothes on Mod cloth as well. I have never ordered anything, shipping is expensive to Canada.
I hate shopping online for clothes. I always envision myself looking like the mannequin wearing them.....and when I get them I am never happy with how they look on me.
It is still fun to look though.
Cute dresses... I am sure you can just whip replica's up!

Ashley said...

Oh Thanks for sharing! I am just drooling now...so excited about NON-MATERINITY Clothes!!;)

Jessica said...

Had never heard of Mod Cloth (can't believe what I've been missing out on!) but now it's among my faves, right up there with Shabby Apple, Ruche, and of course Anthro ;)

kiki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.