Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm guest blogging today...

...over at Amanda's Today's Top 20 blog. She is rounding up people to make baby blankets and donate them to Project Linus in honor of her son Gabe. What a great cause! She'll have a new blanket tutorial every Monday. Take a peek. If you are able to make and donate a blanket, I would really encourage you to do so. Amanda tells her son's story here. All the blankets will be mailed to her first so she can make one large donation in her son's name. I just can't help but think that getting to see and feel all those blankets will be a big step in the healing process for her. I'd love for you to leave a comment here if you end up jumping into this endeavor. And thanks for taking the time to read more about it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thank you! I really appreciate it! :)

Amanda