Thursday, December 30, 2010

Favorite new finds

Photobucket

I am so making TONS of these! I might even start tonight as I take one more night off to veg in front of the tv. Where in fact there will be no vegetables in sight. Just. Dove. bars. Total tangent here, but growing up someone always had a note in their stocking to go look in the freezer and there would be several boxes of Dove bars wrapped in Christmas paper. I made suggested David carry on that tradition this year. So yes, one more night of Dove bar indulgence before I chain myself to my sewing machine all week-end (which I am of course looking forward to because I get to play with the cutest new pattern). So go check out Jones Design Co's flower pin tutorial. These couldn't be easier to make.

By the way, did you know that I keep a running list of tutorials from all over blogland, that I love, right here? Well I do. You should take a peek, you just might find something new. I should probably include a photo of each item to make it easier to search, but that's a project for when all my sewing is caught up. Yeah, it will be a while. If you ever need to find the list again, it's over in my sidebar under "Other Favorite Tutorials."

Photobucket

And aren't these cookies just adorable? So cute all winter long. We'll be making these on a snowy day soon.

3 comments:

Young Adventures... said...

Aren't they the cutest!!! I just threw that one together too and hot glued it to a bulletin board. I can't wait to make more, Katie wants to try her hand at them too! Glad you like them. Have fun! I love your links to your favorite tutorials, I need to check that out.

devonaz said...

Love the Pin will be making those..also I love the melted snowmen,,I am going to make your pretzles goodies for valentines day using valentine m&m's,,thanks for all the great ideas..

Kris said...

Oh my gosh, I have been LOOKING for a tute on making these. I am going to go nuts now too!! THANK YOU!! And also for the list of other tutes! So helpful. I think I will be in my sewing room for the better part of the weekend too.
Enjoy your Dove bars! And also..those cookies are adorable. I never met a cookie I didn't like!! Happy New Year!