Monday, November 1, 2010

Wish you were here...

First it was a visit to Boppa and Kiki to show off our costumes.

Photobucket

Then the 2.5 day car ride. We discovered that Emily takes after me with motion sickness. So glad Dramamine can be given to children too!

Photobucket

Whew...we are finally here and enjoying the beautiful weather. Our first time treating without warm winter jackets.

Photobucket

So I had planned on making the girls princess costumes of their choice, but just ran out of time. So store-bought it had to be. But then Allison changed her mind from Cindy to a ballerina anyway. It was so much fun shopping for her ensemble and buying her first pair of slippers (not worn here since she was walking outdoors). Can't wait to sign them up for dance next year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are especially enjoying our time with Grandpa John and Grandma Ella.

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the way, I didn't make these dresses. I found a great deal on eBay. I did however change out the ribbon shoulder ties for one tie out of fabric. It stays tied much nicer and is less bulky under a cardi for the cool restaurants. We ate here tonight and loved it! The bows are by my friend Melissa. They are SO cute in person. This new (and thankfully tiny) camera is terrible in low light. Grrr...

Photobucket

We've been here a day and a half and I've already done 4 loads of laundry! Thankfully it's right inside our kitchen so it's convenient. We're never truly on vacation are we? ;)

And here's a peek at one of the outfits I did make the girls. Eeck! We get to wear these tomorrow!!! Wishing I had thought to order custom bows too.

Photobucket

Tomorrow...Magic Kingdom, the 1st of 3 times. I better get to bed!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Yayyyyy for fun times!!! So glad your dad got to see them in their costumes! The girls look adorable in their minnie dot dresses and the Cinderella Vida looks GORGEOUS! Your hair looks so pretty down too! Glad you survived the 2.5 day drive-a-thon!
Jessica
P.S. Sam's b-day hats match the dot dresses to a T!!!!! :)

Amber said...

Looks like you alla re having so much fun! I am glad you had a warm trick-or-treat!! OUrs was fridig here :) Love all of the outfits, and I was also thinking how nice your hair looks down :)

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Fun ... Fun .. Fun! Enjoy your much needed vacation, Angel. And all of that Disney Magic too!

Amy said...

Wow!!!! You guys look like you are having the best time! Yay! Can't wait until come home!

Young Adventures... said...

Have so much fun!! I love all the outfits!

Angel said...

Jessica, I'm so excited to see the hats! Can't wait to wear them to MK on Saturday. Thank you!

Thanks for the compliments on my hair ladies. I had 6" cut off the night before we left and I love it! She even taught me how to round brush it dry. What a difference! Amy, are you proud of me for finally wearing it down? LOL

Amy said...

YES! It looks gorgeous!

PS.
I am ALWAYS proud of you! LOL!