Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The party

The day they had been waiting for finally arrived.

Photobucket

We got dressed up in party hats, Hello Kitty tees and pink tutus.

Photobucket

Then we welcomed our guests. Ten kids in all! A great big thank you to my mom for coming over and helping everything to run smoothly.

The kids had a great time. We made Hello Kitty shrinky dinks, colored Hello Kitty coloring pages, played Red Light Green Light, ate pizza and cake and ended with a little time in the playroom.

Photobucket

Thanks to all the great kids that came and helped Allison and Emily celebrate turning 5!

Photobucket

And the next night the Tooth Fairy got to come for a visit!

It was a big BIG week-end.

5 comments:

The One and Only said...

Okay, really stupid question but are those two lovely little girls twins? I know they're sisters and they do look alike but....I feel really stupid for asking, but HEY, someone has got to ask the stupid questions right?

Amber said...

Looks like a fun (and noisy) party :) Love how the girl's shirts turnd out...adorable and the cake too! You are definately better at decorating cakes then me...sigh....

Heather L. said...

SOOO cute! Love their shirts. I want to have a Hello Kitty party for myself LOL!

Jessica said...

They look so pretty!...and so grown up!!! *sniff, sniff*

Were the hats big (wide)??? I'm thinking I need to size down...or maybe my kids just have big heads, LOL!

Love the HK tees!

Angel said...

Yep, they are twins. And no question is stupid. It gets harder to tell as they get older. :)

Thanks ladies! And surprisingly it wasn't too noisy. It was a lot of fun though.

Jessica, the hats fit just fine. I just didn't have their hair up in piggies just below the hat. That probably would have looked better for pics. The kids all loved their hats! Thank you!!!