Thursday, September 23, 2010

Naptime

Sam seems to think that naptime is optional. After an hour of putting him back in bed I finally found him like this. Lights were on and the door was open. I never know if I should put him back in bed one last time, for fear of waking him and having to start all over. So I left him.

Photobucket

And just the other day, he fell asleep at 10am. We had just gotten home from dropping the girls off at school and he laid right down and fell asleep. He had a good 90 minute nap until the garbage trucks going by woke him up crying. Of course that meant no afternoon nap. But I'll take what I can get some days. We've been on the go a lot lately and we are all adjusting to the new school schedule.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, how sweet! Isn't it amazing the positions kids can sleep in? They look so uncomfortable to us, but kids don't seem to mind.

The One and Only said...

I totally understand how you feel. My 15.5 month old isn't on a nap schedule. The other day he is playing in the living room and then a while later I'm not hearing anything so I go in to see how he is and he fell asleep on the floor. I had to move him though because he was right in the sunlight and I didn't need him to get a sunburn on his face so I moved him and he frickin' woke up. Go figure...but I'm right here with ya!! Have a great weekend. Btw, how adorable is he? PRETTY ADORABLE!!

Chandly said...

He is so adorable! It reminds me of the time I was babysitting my cousin and he wouldn't lay down for bedtime. I let him sit up with me while I read and next then I know his upper part of the body is dangling off the bed while the rest is under a blanket. Sleeping like a baby :)

Jessica said...

Awwww....so sweet!!!! I love sleeping pics - makes them look so "baby". He looks so snuggly and sweet. LOVE!

Angel said...

Thanks everyone. I just can't seem to wrap my mind around how big he is getting. Today he actually looked bigger than he did yesterday.