Thursday, September 30, 2010

Favorite things

Did you notice that Cath Kidston now has a US web-site? Yay!
Here are a few things I've been drooling over and would love to make space for.

Photobucket

House Sewing Basket $55
Oh I just have to have this.

Did you hear that David?

*crickets*

It would fit perfectly on the little shelf I am painting red to go over my sewing desk.

*sigh*


Photobucket

House Needle Case $14
Felt. Need I say more?

Photobucket

Bouquet Felt Pin Cushion $10
L O V E!

Photobucket
Mini Dot Tape Measure $8.00
Perfect for keeping in my purse.


Photobucket
Wild Flowers Mini Starter Kit $18
Looks too pretty to open...almost.

Photobucket

And how about these gorgeous cookies?
Hop over here for the great tutorial.

Brace yourselves for this next bit of eye candy.

Photobucket

Ice cream cone growth charts!!! I know!

Photobucket

These are completely adorable and you'll love reading where the idea came from.
Be sure to check out Sugar Cone.

And look how this Mama made her own version of Pottery Barn Kids cupcake costume.

Genius!

"Girrrrrrruls... wouldn't you rather be cupcakes for Halloween this year?"

Photobucket

I am completely in love with this hutch transformation.
I had already been looking on craigslist for my own treasure to transform for our kitchen. And had been thinking I'd paint it black, but now maybe red would be cute after the walls get a coat of yellow. So many choices!

Photobucket

Oh and in case you're wondering, Sam's dresser, my desk and shelf are still sitting in the garage waiting for coat #5 of red paint. I wish I had started with a tinted primer like Brooke did. And I should have used our paint sprayer because the brush strokes are very obvious, even though I bought an expensive brush. I think my dreams of being the next Miss Mustard Seed are further off than I had hoped. Hehe... Yeah, like I need anything else to do in the near future (don't worry Amy). But it's definitely a dream.

And check out these cute new ornaments from Hallmark. I'm totally buying a Green Eggs and Ham ornament for Sam's 3rd Birthday party. And love the Fisher Price vintage toy plane. I think Sam needs that one in his stocking this year.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Drooling over this entire post!! I have been looking through the Cath Kidston catolog since it came in the mail! I lvoe that red hutch. Makes me want that new bedroom with the yellow walls and red headboard even more!

Jessica said...

Love that hutch!

Did you see the Hallmark Fisher Price vintage playhouse ornament? It looks like the old schoolhouse! Opens up to the kids inside & even has a little bell!!!! I buy the littles a new ornament every year to commemorate a special milestone for the year and I got that one for Grace to celebrate her starting preschool. I got Hudson the Dr. Seuss one to remember his 1st b-day. Some years I don't find any cute Hallmark ones but this year there were LOTS of cute ones (love the Patisserie one too!)