Friday, September 17, 2010

36

A week ago, my sweet husband turned 36.
I'll be following suit in about 3 weeks.

We had a quiet evening at home. Dinner was Aussie Chicken, beets, asparagus and potatoes. Topped off with chocolate cake and Happy Birthday serenades from his little girls.

Photobucket

Her teeth are still hanging in there (quite literally).
The Tooth Fairy better get ready quick.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoying Allison's impromptu song to him. Which included: "I love you Daddy, but I love Jesus more, but I still love you Daddy."

My sweet girl!

Photobucket

How lucky am I that his only wish was for another Bible commentary by John MacArthur. He's got about half of them now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday David!
We love you.

2 comments:

Young Adventures... said...

Happy Bithday! You guys have a lot of birthdays going on right now it seems. Have a lovely weekend!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Dave!!

Oh my!! I can't believe Allie's teeth are so loose!!! Exciting times! Any day Fairy, any day!