Friday, August 6, 2010

What goes well with cupcakes?

Photobucket

Footed Bee glasses of course!

Photobucket

Recently the kind folks at CSN stores asked me to do a product review of any one of the thousands of products they offer. I am excited to share with you the item I chose.

I just adore these French country footed wine glasses. Our old wine glasses are quite outdated and rarely see the light of day. They are a dainty crystal with a platinum rim, so very not me. In fact Sam just broke two while I was packing them up for storage. I think these new glasses are perfect for wine, ice water, glasses of raspberry lemonade on a hot day and even milk and cookies. They are so versatile and great for everyday use. I love their hefty feel in my hand. Like it would take a lot of abuse to actually break one. That's a very good thing with 3 kids 4 and under in my kitchen.

Aren't they cute? Look what we enjoyed ours with today at snack time.

Photobucket

Well, this guy just got his sippy cup...

Photobucket

but the girls and I enjoyed ice cold milk in our new glasses.
The perfect pairing to cupcakes dipped in sprinkles.

Photobucket

Thank you CSN! We love our new glasses. I can't wait to buy another set of 6 very soon. For just about $8 a gorgeous glass, and free shipping to boot (plus, the added bonus of not having to drag my kids into another store) they are perfect!

2 comments:

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

What a deal! And they are so darn cute too. Pretty AND sturdy ... a must with kiddos around. Enjoy them!

Young Adventures... said...

I love how versatile the glasses are. Hefty glasses are always good too. Happy Weekend!