Friday, August 27, 2010

Sam's 1st haircut

I had been hoping we could hold off on his first haircut until we get to Magic Kingdom in November, but no such luck. I've heard they have an old-fashioned barber shop on Mainstreet that makes a big to-do about first haircuts. Wouldn't that be fun? Well, we just couldn't wait any longer, and 9 more weeks just seemed impossible. So it was time.

Before...

Photobucket

After...

Photobucket

During...

Photobucket

The scissors part didn't bother him, it was that red cape he didn't care for. Go figure...

Photobucket

Maybe bubbles will help?

Photobucket

Nope, not so much.

Photobucket

Feeling a little better now that those bubbles are gone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How short to you want it Mom? I have no idea. You decide.

Photobucket

Works for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We love your new haircut Sam. You look so grown up!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Awww...he DOES look so grown up!! And that picture right after the bubbles are gone is just priceless! What a big boy you're getting to be, Sam!!

Young Adventures... said...

So cute!!!

Heather L. said...

Oh, so handsome! I love it!

Melissa said...

What a little cutie-pie he is.

I have an award for you on my blog. Feel free to claim it if you like. :)