Friday, July 23, 2010

A very special delivery

From my backyard...

Photobucket

To his new nursery.

Photobucket

See the arrival of Baby Africa in his new home here.

My sweet friend Jenn just got their referral for the baby boy they are adopting from Ethiopia. Don't miss this amazing story and the gorgeous photos as this adorable family awaits the arrival of their newest addition. I am beyond excited to see God at work in their lives. Read all about it here.

Warning: you'll want a tissue close by.

p.s. You can still contribute to this little boys' adoption fund by buying up everything in his Momma's Etsy shop. And word has it, she'll be restocking for fall.
We love our Take a Bow Creations!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I saw Jenn's post the other day and I absolutely lov ethis boy doll!!! The pocket on the back it also adorable(is it recycled?)

I am so excited for Jenn and her family as they are getting ready to grow their family! How exciting!

Jenn said...

Angel...we can't thank you enough for your encouragement, support, and friendship :) We love our "Baby Africa" and have been keeping him close by for lots of snuggles :)

Jenn