Thursday, June 24, 2010

She's got an announcement to make...

Photobucket

At just 4 years and 10 months old,
Allison's bottom two middle teeth are loose!

How can this be?
That's not supposed to happen this soon, is it?
I don't think I'm ready to see her with a jack-o-lantern smile.

Boo hoo!

This morning I noticed a large gap between her bottom teeth. Wearing my don't-panic-I'm-a-seasoned-pro Mommy hat, I gently asked to see her teeth, fearing the worst and trying not to alarm her. I was shocked to find that two teeth were loose. It still took a couple of minutes to sink in that there wasn't an accident, but rather a normal right of passage was headed her way.

I'm really excited for her! There is nothing Allison loves more than 1) being right and 2) being first. How fun for her to be getting the first visit from the Tooth Fairy at our house. And Emily has been very supportive of her sister, not an ounce of jealousy in sight.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Super cute pic!! Tell Allie that her friends in LA can't wait to see her cute jack-o-lantern smile! After all, you know we love pumpkins!!!! he he

Småenglenes verksted said...

Are your girls twins? I have twin girls too and one of them has lost both her two bottom teeth, and the other one's teeth aren't even loose yet - she was a bit jealous at first, but she accepts it now:)

Kacey said...

I can't believe she's got loose teeth already! Mallory just turned 6 and those things are in there TIGHT, no wiggling at all!! Some of her friends at school have already lost 6-8 teeth!! Congrats to Allison, I'm sure you have the cutest little tooth fairy pillow for her :-)