1. I put my cf card someplace for safe keeping, and now I can't for the life of me remember where that is. I think that was a week ago and there are two blog posts on there. Do you think of pictures in terms of blog posts? Eeek...Probably not a good thing. So no pictures for you, but I'm changing the font colors to see if that will lift my mood. ;)
2. I had two Dr. appointments yesterday, only to end up with two more. Mumble...grumble...grumble...and dread. Trying not to worry.
3. We went to the grocery store today only to have to get right back in the truck and go home due to a snippy 4 year old. We hadn't even made it all the way through the parking lot. Now I have nothing to make for dinner let alone dessert for Bible study tonight. And it's 5:30!
4. David worked 14 hours on Sunday and now has to work until 7pm tonight. Not helpful with the grocery situation. And why does work always interfere with getting to church or my ability to not have to start Bible study feeling frazzled and just plain exhausted? Not to mention that 57 hour work weeks aren't fun for him either.
5. How is it that the piles of papers on every flat surface imaginable seem to double by morning, even after just sorting and purging? Any tips?
6. It feels like we skipped spring, had one week of summer and now fall is coming. I sure hope it warms up before our company comes.
7. Oh good, the Baby is awake, but he sounds crabby...uh oh! Off to try the grocery thing again. At the risk of my house not getting picked up (and the toilet not getting scrubbed...go before you get here folks, just warning you). But, hey, we have to eat right?
8. I just took 2 Excedrin and I hope they work fast.
9. I have something important to mail, but I'm out of stamps. I think the girls used them for stickers.
10. Yesterday Ms. Shower Bandit plugged the toilet with wipes and later her sister flushed it and it overflowed. No one told me. I found out when I heard the water gushing through the ceiling and onto the floor in the bathroom below. Oh joy!
Ok, so the rainbow made me feel a little better. I hope you've all been having a better week than me.