Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another contest {Retro Table Top Fan)

Hey y'all. My bother owns a local fan and lighting store called The Fan Man.

He is going to do a drawing for this cute table top retro fan (your choice of color) once his facebook fan page reaches 125.

Hop over here and "like" him and you are entered to win.

Photobucket

We have this fan in pink and just love it! In fact I just saw it in a "things we love" kind of article in Family Circle or maybe it was Better Homes and Gardens, I can't remember now. But, my point is that they had it listed at over $50 and Jason sells them for $40. Sweet! I think you need one too. ;)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I have always loved you girl's pink one! Maybe I will win the red one for Reese's room!!! Fingers are crossed!

Jessica said...

Such a cute little fan! We could certainly use one with our 100* summer days!