Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Feed Your Soul

Have you seen the free art project? It's pretty awesome. I just happened upon it while blog hopping (because I'm a snoop and read comments by other bloggers on my favorite sites...hehe...sometimes it pays off ya know!).

You can download (for free of course) some pretty gorgeous art. Just print it on cardstock and frame it. Here are the ones I'm thinking of hanging in our playroom. I just need to replace my ink cartridges first.

I told you our playroom makeover would be on the cheap. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can see, I'm drawn to the red, turquoise and green prints. But there are so many more.
See them all right here.

2 comments:

Amber said...

What a great find!!! I like the first and last the best :) I am going to have to find some time to browse for some prints for our home!

Jessica said...

Isn't the blog world the best? ;)

I love Mandy's print and Stephanie's too! She's done some adorable labels for us before.

Great find!