Thursday, March 18, 2010

Emerson Rose Designs

My friend Kelly of Emerson Rose Designs has debuted a gorgeous collection for summer called Girly Girl. She's even got a Mommy top in there too, which I love. I've known Kelly for several years, I first worked with her on eBay in our design group, Boutique XOXO. Then later, in IvyLane. She recently quit her day job to design full time and has branched out and opened her own website, Emerson Rose Designs. I am so excited for her and I know she is just loving that she gets to do this full time at home and spend more time with her daughter, Emerson Rose.

Here's a peek at what you'll find in her Boutique. Our friend Melissa has designed hair accessories to match. She's got fabulous pricing too.

5 comments:

Amber said...

I love the fabric! What a great collection & yummy bows! Makes me want to go sew! I saw a pattern for the mommy topt the other day! What a fun idea to make something for me for a change!

Sugar and Spice Mommy said...

Thanks so much for the book advice! I have been working hard on my 2 peasant dresses...I will blog about them and link back to your tutorial when I do! My oldest is getting very excited about her dress! These outfits you featured here are ADORABLE!! Thanks again!

Lisa Brown said...

Precious outfits....Love the fabric!

Kelly said...

Angel, you are the best! I miss chatting with you so much girl! Thank you so much for showing off all my goodies :) You are just the sweetest! I love reading all your stories and seeing all your amazing crafts, etc and watching your beautiful family grow :) Thanks again girl! Love ya!

Andrea said...

Those are all lovely!