Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Take A Bow




Do you know Jenn? She's the very creative mom of 3 adorable and extremely photogenic kiddos (with one on the way). I first noticed Jenn when she was designing her Take A Bow boutique creations on eBay. In fact she was the first major designer I noticed and is the reason I started sewing for my girls. I loved her style and still do. She is the "it" girl in my book. She is now running a successful photography business and her blog is full of gorgeous photos. Get ready to be inspired and visit her here. But do you know what I love about her the most? Her heart.



Jenn and her family are in the midst of their journey to bringing home their next child, from halfway around the world. You could say she is "paper" pregnant. He or she will be born in Ethiopia and they can't wait to meet their new baby. She has opened up shop again for the express purpose of raising funds to bring their baby home. Take a look at her Etsy shop. All profits will go towards their travels to Ethiopia. She will be keeping it stocked so check back often for new listings as she makes her way through her extensive fabric stash.

Please join me in helping them bring baby #4 home to their forever family. Here's the cute skirt I bought just this morning. I love it!



Visit Take A Bow on Etsy right here.

3 comments:

Kacey said...

You are such a good friend! I love everything that she has listed! I need to get some funds in my paypal again!!

Jenn said...

A BIG CYBER HUG to you Angel :) THANKS for the shout out (you make me sound way better than I am in real life!) Someone pointed me here after purchasing something from my shop...THANK YOU!!!

Jenn

Angel said...

Oh that's not possible Jenn! You really are amazing and I wish I new you IRL. {{HUGS}} back at ya! I wish your shop much success and I can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve. You are always up to somethin'. :)