Friday, February 12, 2010

Stash Busters {The Stash}


Here's the stash I'm working with for the Stash Busters challenge.




There are four more prints in the wash. And to think, this isn't even my whole stash. There's at least this much still in Sam's closet that I won't be using for spring/summer. Do you think I have a slight addiction to fabric? Hehe...

There's a lot in here that I'm pretty excited about. But I think my favorite pieces, that I have no idea what I'll do with yet, are the sweet little pink swiss dot fabrics in the very bottom right corner.

I can start working on them after I finish a couple of projects this week-end. And hopefully the embroidery tutorial will magically get written up by Monday. Or not.

In the meantime I'm going to Amy's house tonight so we can finish up these sweatshirts for our girls. Then tomorrow we're trekking out to the Zoo. This will be Sam's first time where he can actually appreciate the animals. I can't wait for him to see the aquarium and the chimps. I hope I survive all the walking since my sciatic nerve has been giving me grief for a couple of weeks now.

Got any big plans for the week-end?

1 comment:

Young Adventures... said...

So cute! We have a real date tomorrow! I'm super excited!!!