Sunday, February 7, 2010

Play Room Redo Part III {Inspiration: Knock Off Wood}

I've struck gold over at Knock Off Wood. Ana's blog consists entirely of her plans for how to make knock-off versions of popular furniture. Mostly popular Pottery Barn pieces. It's a real goldmine!

You'll find plans for the following pieces, plus so much more. My mind is spinning and I just had to get all these links and photos down in one spot so I wouldn't lose them, or have to search for them again. I found her by googling "Pottery Barn Tutorial" in an effort to make some things for our playroom re-do. So glad I did that!

Just click on the titles to get to her blog posts for each item. These are all items I personally have been drooling over for a long time. Maybe you have too.


playroom


playroom

Farmhouse Bed I would love to make this in a twin for Sam.

playroom

Trundle Bed (just the pull out part)

playroom

Craft Organizer

playroom

1 comment:

Kacey said...

I found her a couple of weeks ago and have been dying to my my DH to make some of the things she's made!!