Tuesday, February 2, 2010

L~O~V~E

Photobucket

I can just picture my girls wearing these outfits this summer. I love pretty much every piece in this new Pop of Daisies line, but these are my absolute favorites pieces. I am crazy about polka dots. And apparently so is Emily. She recently described Ritz crackers to her sister as "you know, the round ones, with polka dots."

If I don't get to buy the outfits I will at least be picking up a few of the daisy hair clips and adding them to some green and yellow polka dot sundresses I was already planning to make. I think those should be their sandals for the year. They will go with just about everything. And my girls are crazy about sunglasses.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi Angel,
You made a comment on my blog, so I followed you here :-). I love your creations. You are very talented! I also copied one of your chicken recipes. I see you are from MN. I live in WI - both kinda in the frozen tundra (that's what I call it) LOL.

Jessica said...

Went by Gymbo today to look at the stuff in person...the shorts are my fave out of the whole collection! So stinkin' cute! I plan on making a little yo-yo tee to go with them since I didn't love the tees they had all that much. The striped knit skort (Grace's favorite) and the sandals were really cute too!