Friday, February 19, 2010

BIG plans for a Friday night

My pal Amy and I have been sewing together about once a week. We giggle at ourselves when we realize how funny it might seem to someone else, that our idea of a BIG Friday night (or Monday or Tuesaday...) is to hang in her kitchen sewing and pouring over the latest Ottobre issue. Are we nutty? Or can y'all relate?

Tonight we hope to finish up these little sweatshirts for our daughters.



After this, it's on to Easter outfits and sundresses. I'm using up the last of my Swell fabrics for Easter this year and I'm excited to get started

3 comments:

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Sounds like my kinda night...

Enjoy it, Angel!

Amber said...

Sounds fun! Can't wait to see the Easter outfits. I ordered some Swell fabric for Reese's Easter outfit today....yea!!! Now to decide what style to make :) What style did you decide on for the girl's Easter outfits?

Kori said...

sounds fun to me too HEHE! You got me thinking I need to have Kaci try on her easter pants to see if I need to add ruffles to length;n them or make a new pair Hoping her cute lil smocked top still fits :)