Friday, January 8, 2010

You are still my {Baby}

Sam

Even though you no longer need a gate at the top of the stairs...you are still my baby.

Even though you no longer sit in a highchair and are at the table with us...you are still my baby.

Even though you try to feed me your chicken nuggets...you are still my baby.

Even though you understand most everything we say...you are still my baby.

Even though you are ready to wield your own spoon...you are still my baby.

Even though you can climb onto chairs and ultimately the table...you are still my baby.

Even though you like to dance whenever you hear music...you are still my baby.

Even though you love to stand on chairs and yell at us from the top of your lungs...you are still my baby.

Even though you can say Daddy, Mama (meaning Mama and food), (ba)nana, ca-ka (cracker), wawa (water), and hi (for bye too)...you are still my baby.

Sleep tight little one. You are growing up way to fast.

2 comments:

Sew Chic said...

I know how you feel my daughters now aged 4 and 2 are growing much too fast.

I cant believe they are no longer babies but little girls with BIG personalities!

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique
http://sewchicandunique.com

Young Adventures... said...

I love that photo. He looks like a little angel. I remember right before I got married my mom said "I can't believe my baby is getting married!" I still call my 7 and 12 year old my babies. I think they will always be our babies. Have a restful weekend.