Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Matilda Jane Finals!

Woo Hoo!!! My friend, Jenn, is one of 8 finalist in the Matilda Jane photo contest. A great BIG thank you to all my friends that voted for this sweet picture of her daughter. I am SO SO SO excited for her, and hopeful. It will be so exciting to see her win!

She needs our votes again. You can vote once per computer (IP address), so if you vote at your desk at work, go ahead and vote from your desk at home too or any other computer you can get your hands on.
VOTE HERE for this photo. Be sure to hit submit twice to fully submit your vote. Voting ends midnight, Wednesday. I can't wait to see if she wins!

Photobucket

Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

OH MY...I can't say thanks enough to you sweet gals...you have completely made my day :) THANK YOU for your support and such sweet words!!!! I appreciate it so VERY much!!!

Jenn