Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 4 : Felt Toadstool Ornaments

Photobucket

Aren't these little guys adorable? I can see them sprinkled throughout a vintage styled tree, or hanging from the handle of a simple brown paper gift bag. Find this adorable pattern by Cathy Gaubert right here. You can also buy the whole book "Fa La La La Felt: 45 handmade HOLIDAY DECORATIONS" which features work from many different authors, right here.

Thank you Cathy for letting me post your gorgeous photo.
You are sew talented!

3 comments:

cathy gaubert said...

thank you so much for sharing the pattern! and actually, i am only one contributor amongst a handful of awesome contributors to the very lovely, fa la la la felt!!!
we just started a group for anyone who makes a project or two (or 45!) from the book...it's Fa La La La Felt: 45 Handmade Holiday Decorations on Flickr. hope to see you there. :)

Angel said...

Ah, gotcha Cathy, I just corrected that. I'll have to get my felt out and see how many I can make. :)

cathy gaubert said...

thanks, angel!
don't i wish that i had my own actual book?!! ;)
oh, and i voted for your photo...perfect! i had never heard of matilda jane until this summer when i scored an awesome skirt...at the thrift store! for 3 bucks!!!!
i can't wait to see what you whip up in your felt-y frenzy.