Sunday, November 29, 2009

My baby is ONE!!!

How did that happen so fast?
I'm going with the "as long as he's in diapers, I can still call him my baby" story.

1 day
Photobucket

1 month
Photobucket

2 months
Photobucket

3 months
Photobucket

4 months
Photobucket

5 months
Photobucket

6 months
Photobucket

7 months
Photobucket

8 months
Photobucket

9 months
Photobucket

10 months
Photobucket

11 months
Photobucket

I'm ready, bring on the FUN!

Photobucket

The bag was just as much fun as the presents.

Photobucket

Mesmerized by the flame.

Photobucket

Not quite sure what to think.

Photobucket

Still a little timid.

Photobucket

Must eat caaaaaaaaaaake!

Photobucket

Trying to get every last bit of frosting off the plate (sorry for the pink plate Buddy).

Photobucket

I like Birthdays!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday my sweet boy. I couldn't ask for a more delightful little boy. You are the perfect little caboose to our family. You are such a precious gift from God. My favorite part of the day is rocking you in your room as you lay your head on my shoulder while I sing and pray with you. You are my most cuddly baby, always quick to rest your head on me and tuck your little arms in so I can fully embrace you. You love to turn the pages in your books, follow your sisters around, scream and growl. I can already tell you will be pretty feisty (just like me), but you can stop the biting any day. You love to instigate games of peek-a-boo and pretend to be bashful. You have a beautiful smile and a sparkle in your eyes.

Your Mommy and Daddy love you more than you will ever know!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm getting teary eyed over here. How did he get so big so fast?? Seriously, how? I love when he flashes that mischievious little boy smile - it makes his whole face light up! My grandma used to always tell me "it's in the eyes...if you can see them smiling in their eyes, then you know they have joy in their heart". God bless you Samuel!

Jenn said...

HAPPY B-DAY to another smashing little Sam!!! I can't believe how these little men have grown so fast. What a cutie!!!!

Jenn