Thursday, November 19, 2009

"I can't do ANYthing!"

I feel like I have a teenager in my house. LOL After the day we had here, one simple "no" sent her off in a huff saying "I can't do ANYthing!"

It was so nice and sunny I just had to take them outside to play. Pretty mean, huh? We had a few stroller races. I was running laps with them (they are waiting for me to yell "go" and start pushing Sam) but took time out for a few quick snapshots. So glad I documented our "un-fun" day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sure doesn't look like they are having fun at all, does it?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we got to make PINK cupcakes. Oh the travesty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My 4 year old, going on 13. It's a good thing she got sprinkles or she might have called Child Protective Services on me.

Photobucket

Then we made puppets and took turns putting on puppet shows.

Photobucket

I guess it's just really tough to be in this family some days. Can someone send me a pair of galoshes? Size 7 should do. The sass is just too deep to wade through around here. ;)

We are working daily, on having an attitude of gratitude and thankfulness, pleasing to God.

We have a ways to go.

7 comments:

Marie said...

You are such a super mom--what a fun day! Those cupcakes look like they're from a gourmet bakery! I've gotten that 'can't do anything' line so many times...and I've said the same thing to a few people lately....5 going on 13!

Marie said...

PS Can I have your permission to put your blog as a link on my blog? I'm trying to get into mine again.

Another note....sorry I dropped off the face about the rocker...decided to forego (sp?) anything and just hung a blanket over the back. :)

Angel said...

Good to know I'm not alone! And I'd love for you to add me to your sidebar. No problem about the rocker either. You are a wee bit busy these days...hehe. I'm doing the blanket thing myself, in Sam's room. :)

Jessica said...

What a FUN day!!! Or should I say "un-fun day" ha, ha, ha. Love little miss drama :)

Those pink cupcakes look delish! I love the wrinkly, squiggly piped icing ones.

Oh,and I love the color wash on the pics - you'll have to teach me how to do that! :)

Kacey & Kandy said...

What a great Mommy you are!! 4 was VERY hard at our house!! 5 has been a breeze, but Jack is turning 4 in 2 months...!!! ACK!!

holly_rapley said...

You made those cupcakes? Those are awesome!

Angel said...

Jessica, the color wash is super easy to do. I used Picasa and just changed the Saturation down to about 1/4. It worked here because they were so many colors going on it was distracting and my lighting wasn't great (too much sun).

Thanks Holly! I made all 3 cupcakes using the same tip, it looks la bit like a star. My favorite was the rose looking one, had no idea I could do that with that tip. They were FUN and oh so yummy.

Kacey, I remember thinking 2's were great and it's the 3's that should be called "terrible". Had no idea 4 was the sassy year. And i get it from both of them. You'll have to let me know how 6 goes when she gets there. :) Enjoy the next 2 months of calm. LOL