Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rub-a-dub-dub

After breakfast this morning, Sam was covered in toast. That's his favorite food these days, so I'm sure he didn't mind. He definitely needed a bath and the sink was calling to us. I never did this with the girls, but wish I would have now. It was so easy!

Photobucket

We've got an extra deep sink. The kind you can put a whole cookie sheet in and not see any of it sticking out. So I would say that Sam is definitely bigger than a Jelly Roll pan. ;)

Photobucket

He wasn't quite sure what to think about being in the sink at first, but he slowly warmed to the idea.

Photobucket

Here's a look I've never seen before.

Photobucket

You're so funny Sam.

Photobucket

By the end, he was ready to take over and do the scrubbing.

Photobucket

Here's to more fun baths in the sink.

No comments: