Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli lolli lolli, lollipop

Yesterday, I stumbled across the amazingly talented Jenny, of Lollipop Workshop. She has THE cutest little shop on Etsy. Pure eye candy, if you ask me. Oh how I heart Etsy!

Just look at these beauties. I found most of them by perusing her sold items, but I bet she would do a custom order for you.

Here are some of my favorites...

This little bird is so stinkin' cute!

Photobucket

Oh...those mushrooms and lollipops!

Photobucket

And cotton candy. My girls would flip over this one.

Photobucket

Do you see the little mice?


Photobucket

Awe...candle holders. I remember something similar to these at Christmastime growing up. Little elves I think?

Photobucket

Love the buns and the pink hair.

Photobucket

Now that's my kind of angel!

Photobucket

Sweet, sweet little bunny.

Photobucket

Have you been checking out all the different hair-dos? And how on earth is that pot staying put?

Photobucket

A happy little baker. Look at the sweet aqua polka dot plate? I wish I had a cupboard full of those myself.

Photobucket

Oh la la!

Photobucket

Love the ear muffs! Where does she get all those adorable little props?

Photobucket

Makes me wish I had a table top, white feather, Christmas tree to decorate. Can't you just see a little Angel-Lolli sitting on top with Lolli ornaments all over the tree. What a fun addition they would be to my felt and sequin vintage finds.

Photobucket

Have you been noticing all their striped tights?

Photobucket

And how in the world did she make this super teeny tiny cut-out row of paper dolls?

Photobucket

Be still my heart...cupcake toppers! Does the cuteness ever stop?

Photobucket

These little guys remind me of a vintage baby mobile I have in a closet somewhere. Must get it down. Soon.

Photobucket

Wouldn't this be adorable on top of a little girls' Birthday cake? Or remember those little porcelain figureines that held a different number for each year? I had a small collection of those and I'm sad to say i gave them away to goodwill years ago. Gulp.

Photobucket

And how about one for the big girls? What a fun bridal shower gift this would make.

Photobucket

I think I need to add some of these to my girls' spool dolly collection real soon. They would fit right in, don't you think?

So go check out her shop. She's super nice too. Thanks Jenny, for letting me borrow your gorgeous photos!

7 comments:

LilyHaven said...

Those are seriously darling. Thank you so much for sharing! I think my daughter will need one of those cake toppers for her next birthday. Such attention to detail. I love it! :)

crochetdlane said...

These are so precious!!! My little girls both sat in my lap ooooing and awwwing over all of them!

Lindsay

Angel said...

I just showed them to my girls and they LOVED them. Emily keeps saying "that's mine" to every one. LOL

Kori said...

OMG they are the cutest things ever! You can tell so much love goes into making those! Oh the cupcake toppers are tdf :)

Kacey & Kandy said...

Love them all!! What a cute idea for a little girl's birthday present!

Kacey

Bootsie said...

Hi there, this blog world is so small sometimes:) I just found this artist yesterday via this blog http://amyatlas.blogspot.com/ I hadn't thought to look at the sold items, thank you for the idea! I've been a fan since I saw your Ragedy Ann dress on etsy a while back. I did a quick scroll of your blog today and also saw the picture of Kate who is actually a friend of a friend of mine from my home town, such a heartbreaking story I'm afraid I haven't been able to brave her blog but am amazed at the how far prayers for her have reached! Thanks for sharing!

Angel said...

"Bootsie" thank you for your sweet compliments. What a small world indeed! Just left comments on your blog. :)

~Angel