Thursday, April 9, 2009

This could be dangerous!

Photobucket

I stumbled upon Angie of Bakerella, last month, while reading Pioneer Woman's blog. I knew she made cute things so I added her to my blogroll. It wasn't until this morning that I actually sat down to learn all that I could from this talented lady.

Oh me oh my, how I have been missing out!

Cake Pops

Photobucket

These made me *giggle*.

Photobucket

After eating Easter dinner, you might appreciate this one.

Photobucket

Would you believe that these are all super easy to make?

Photobucket

Seriously easy. Just a cake mix and a can of cream cheese frosting to start.
Then you dip them in melted candy coating.

Photobucket

She gives you a complete list of everything she decorates with, for each design.

Photobucket

She is my sweet tooth hero.

Photobucket

*sigh*

Photobucket

Thank you Angie for making my day a lot brighter! :D

Photobucket

Our cake just came out of the oven.
I can't wait to buy some supplies tonight for lots of Easter fun tomorrow.

Yes, I think Easter is officially my favorite holiday.


2 comments:

little pumpkin grace said...

I love making these (and the marshmallow pops too)! Grace loves gobbling them up!! Have fun!!!

Shannon said...

These are adorable and look yummy too! I've got to try making these with my kids.
Thanks for sharing and Happy Easter!
P.S. I love your blog. :)