Monday, March 16, 2009

feed me and "let's play ball"

Sam has become seriously interested in eating food. Now that the drool is non-stop and everything goes in his mouth, he is practically begging for table food. The other day he started squaking at me in earnest. Hmmm...could it be the spoon dipped in ice cream I gave him at my Grandma's last week? hehe Grandma promptly reminded me about how annoyed I had gotten with her 3 years ago when she did the same thing to one of the girls. Yep, things are different the second time around. We can officially start cereal in 3 weeks, but I think I'll just make him wait 2.

Eying Emily's PB&J. I know how you feel buddy.

Photobucket

The many faces of Sam, in all of 5 minutes.

Photobucket

And some pics from Sam's first modeling gig...hehe...

Spring training is here! We had our first super warm day of spring.
60 degrees and our snow is almost gone!!!

Photobucket

You can find Kori's baseball tee and booties over at Cutie Pies Couture. Kori is a good friend of mine. We live in the same city and our girls are in the same pre-school. She is just the sweetest gal you could ever hope to meet.

Photobucket

7 comments:

little pumpkin grace said...

He's grown so much so fast! **sniff**sniff** He looks adorable in that top and booties. LOL, I love how he's eyeing that PBJ - don't be a tease, give him a little something already! He, he, he :)

Jenn said...

what a cutie! your pics are looking fantastic!!!

take a bow Jenn

Angel said...

Hehe...Dave picked up some cereal last night and we are going to let him try it at dinner tonight.

Thanks Jenn!

~Angel

Kori said...

OH he is so stinkin cute! I think I need to sew a new outfit just so I can have him model hehe! All boy and so adorable!

Kacey & Kandy said...

Sam is so cute, Angel! I have a soft spot in my heart for little boys... I hope the feeding went well :-)
Kacey

missyluluboutique said...

Oh my goodness what a sweetheart ! I just want to squeeze his cheeks !

Helen

Angel said...

Kori, I'm gong to get him a Bumbo seat. I think photos in that would be cute too. :)

I love his little lips! I can't wait until he gives big slobbery wet kisses.

~Angel