Monday, January 5, 2009

Santa was good to us...too good!

Apparently he stuck us with the bills too, so I'm returning to work earlier than expected. Thankfully Sam is already an obedient little guy. He decided to sleep 9 hours straight for the past three nights. Go Sam!!! A well rested Mommy is a creative Mommy and one who is ready to start burning the midnight oil again. Hmmm...that's a little contradictory isn't it?

I've started stocking my Etsy shop and will put up a few listings on eBay as well. First will be a few oldies but goodies that I still have fabric for, then I have two new collections to list that I have not offered on eBay or Etsy before.

Photobucket

1 comment:

little pumpkin grace said...

I know the feeling about the bills! NO FUN!! But just wanted to drop you a line to tell you I'm SUPER EXCITED that you're back to designing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the new designs! Kid you not, yesterday I took full advantage of a rainy day to finish cleaning out Grace's closet and was sad to see all the pile of outgrown TaDa. Before I could move everything to bins, Grace grabbed the Raggedy Ann dress and pants and wouldn't let me put it away, saying "Girl dress so pretty, Grace wear it, Grace wear it and twirl" :) so hopefully she can still squeeze into the dress!
~Jessica (sorry for the super long post!)