Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Is this the end?

I guess I'm still hoping for a miracle and if you haven't heard why, please read this blog post over at Gock's Frocks. Kristen says it way better than I ever could.

Here are what very well may be my final listings on eBay...*sniff*sniff* It was a fun run while it lasted! Yes...I know I'm being a little melodramatic.


Click here for my Wizard of Oz listing

Photobucket

Click here for my Cherry Lemonade Jeans/Belt and Halter set

Photobucket

Click here for my Cherry Lemonade Dress

Photobucket

Click here for my Cherry Lemonade Pants and Tee set

Photobucket

And last but not least, click here for my Cherry Lemonade Twirl Skirt

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristen said...

these are fabulous! What a shame if these can no longer be offered...keep up the fight my friend!