Saturday, December 6, 2008

One Happy Family

We had a fun photoshoot at our friend Jeff's house today. He's got a wonderful space for taking studio setting photos. It's right next to their playroom which worked great for keeping the girls happy between takes. He would have been glad to bring his gear to our home, but then I would have had to clean the house and that would have been no fun (I'm procrastinating that job until next week).

I knew Jeff would do a great job, but I was amazed at how good he was with getting the girls to smile. This is no easy ask, believe me I know, as I can rarely get them to smile for me. So I actually learned some fun tricks to try myself. Thanks Jeff!

If you are in the Minneapolis area give Jeff a call, you will not be disappointed.

Here are my favorites...

First, our Christmas card from Nounces on Etsy. Jennifer did a fantastic job and customized the colors to match our photo. Thank you Jennifer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

little pumpkin grace said...

Cute photos!!! Love how your friend was able to get true smiles out of the girls. And love Sam in that plaid outfit!
~Jessica

Kori said...

Love them they are wonderful!