Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning

Santa stopped by our house. He must have come in through the skylight...he he he...at least that's our story. He left fun things like princess nail polish, Hello Kitty lipstick and mini M&M's for the girls. Then we all opened presents from each other. Yes, the sky was black out our window, it was only 5:30am. We can not get these girls to sleep past 5:15 any day! We saved presents to and from Sam until we woke him up at the more decent hour of 7am. We finished our morning with Buttermilk Pumpkin Pancakes. This was my 2nd recipe in search of the perfect one to taste like our favorite pancake spot. It wasn't quite perfect yet, so next I'll try this recipe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Sam's "Who are you and why are you holding me?" look.
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm laughing because my girls got our Sam that EXACT same cup for his stocking ;)

Glad you had a fabulous Christmas!!

take a bow Jenn

Kristie said...

What a beautiful family! Everyone looks so awake for so early in the morning!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
Kristie