Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On our way to the hospital!!!

New Baby should be here TODAY!!! We are on our way to the Hospital and can't wait to meet him or her.

I am happy to say that I did get to make "Big Sister" tees and 2 pillow cases yesterday and get our bags packed and in the car. Just in time to head to the Hospital this morning for a c-section at exactly 38 weeks. They do have wireless there so we should be able to post some pics fairly quickly. I'm so excited!

Prayers are greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

little pumpkin grace said...

How exciting Angel!!!! More prayers definitely coming your way!! Can't wait to meet the bundle of joy that will make the Eagen's a "Family of Five" :)
~Jessica

stellarose said...

Whohoo!! The big day is finally here! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of the little sweetie...

Amy

Kori said...

TODAY! OMG girl I thought you had like 8 more days! I thought maybe I would see you at gymboreee using the 30% off this morning HAHA guess not- Prayers for you guys that everything is just perfect today

Kori

Nic said...

yay!! i hope that right now you are holding a precious little babe in your arms. can't wait to "meet" the new one. :)