Wednesday, November 26, 2008

i heart you

My Dad had an Angiogram this morning and they found that one of the 3 main arteries to his heart is 65% blocked and the other 2 are 100% blocked. He has been a heart attack waiting to happen! Instead of putting in stints they felt the best plan of action is open heart surgery sometime next week. He is being sent home today which seems a little risky to me, but I guess that's what they do (whith lots of instructions and restrictions of course).

Meanwhile...we've been singing a lot of Christmas songs at our house. My favorite line so far is "...then one froggy Chirstmas Eve..." I need to get that on video.

***Upadtes: Dad's surgery is scheduled for Thursday Dec 11th.

3 comments:

Blissful Nikki said...

oh, I am so sorry! I will be praying for your dad!!!

Kori said...

Prayers to your dad-
Happy Thanksgiving!

jona said...

My father in law had a triple by-pass about 8 years ago and he's doing great. I'm sorry your dad is going through this (fun Christmas huh?) but what a blessing they caught it before something terrible happened. I'll pray.